Wednesday 23 February 2011

actually week 8

ok, i mis-counted. i am actually at the beginning of week 8. i'm sure by now you are not surprised that i got the maths wrong. (again). however, i have really good news! although i have not lost one single pound in 3 weeks and my body fat % went unchanged in this last 2 week period, i have lost 8.5cm from my waist and 3cm from my upper arms since i began this journey 7 weeks ago. yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! so all is not lost, i will live to exercise another day, in fact i will live to embrace exercise for another day, and hope that the gods of the scale will smile on me and get over themselves and just show me a few pounds of loss-encouragement. is that really too much to ask? and i can hear jc snickering, no dismissing me outright for even getting on the scale, but after a lifetime of scale abuse, i girl can't just give it up so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment