Thursday 10 February 2011

week 5

OK I'M AWAKE NOW! so its, true, i haven't written in a while because, well because its all jc's fault. i have literally walked through the last two weeks in a complete haze. couldn't feel my body, and no brain. really no brain. i got on the tube for a meeting with my husband which he had reminded me oh about 10 times to bring the bank statements (because i warned him i was currently unreliable, as if he hadn't noticed). so, i put them in my bag first thing in the morning, so that i would not forget them.  then i checked for my oyster card in my bag before i left the house, like an organized person, because i own about 10 oyster cards already. i hobbled down to the station, got onto the tube, and about 7 stops down i start congratulating myself on how well i was doing, considering i could not feel my body as jc had killed me that morning. i looked down just to make sure i had it together, and of course, i had left the bank statements on the bench when i checked for the oyster card. the very same bench where i had left my husbands jacket he had asked me to bring when we met for the theatre two nights earlier. disaster. had to go home and retrieve them, making me very late to the meeting. and this morning, i couldn't divide 500 by 50. i mean, who messes that up? of course, i won't hesitate to say, numb brain aside, i am beginning to feel GREAT! i am stronger than i have been in years, i literally think my bum is made of, well, steel. and, although i am a rough piece of work in the mornings (and in general i am a smiley, happy morning person), i reach some unrecognisable, hyper-active ever-ready battery driven, obnoxoiusly optimistic thing by about 11 am and don't stop until 9pm. you may well ask if this is a good thing. i think my family is still working that out...

1 comment:

  1. Omg...your ramblings are so cute! I can just visualize all this. Don't worry... 500/50 is a toughie...everyone knows that

    ReplyDelete