Monday 24 January 2011

week 3 day 1

can't stop thinking about eating cake, and i don't even like cake.  i fantasize about eating sugar! i never had this problem on a diet in my life.   clearly i am not destined to be one of the almost anorexics. fine. just give me a piece of chocolate please. now. i cannot wait until friday when i actually can have a piece of chocolate. i already have my eating schedule all lined up for my free day, and its busy. the worst part is, i know i will only be able to eat about a quarter of what is on my list, because i will be sick about three bites into anything i haven't been eating in the last three weeks. which means i won't actually be able to eating anything in my plan. i will have been digestively brainwashed(stomachwashed?). will i only want vegetables and the odd bit of protein from now on? omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment